Welcome! During the home loan process, our clients will be asked quite a few questions on their applications by our employees. Some questions are easy and some take a bit more thought. So it seemed only fair that we turn the tables around for a few moments and asked our employees some questions for you to get to know them better……….
- How did you choose to be in this line of work? After years of managing multiple businesses in the food & beverage industry, I started to find my passion in the analysis and finance side of businesses. In reflecting on what I enjoyed and did not enjoy about that industry, I made the decision to move in a direction that better reflected my change in interests, and yes, I play with spreadsheets in my free time. Philip and the Welcome Home Loans team had helped in my home purchase and advising me in some plans and strategies for my family’s real estate goals, so when I decided I wanted to make a career change, I reach out to Philip for advice. The rest is history.
- What was a subject in school which you enjoyed? or What free time activities do you enjoy that would surprise people? I really enjoyed anthropology in school. The study of human history fascinated me, and has most likely led to my interests in modern human behavior.
- Tell me your life story in exactly one sentence. Change is the only constant; not knowing which path to take tends to lead to the right path.
- What is your guilty pleasure food? Nutty Butty Bars (They are not allowed in our house for this reason…)
- What is your favorite game to play? Backgammon, which was taught to me by my grandmother in Tennessee. Backgammon is one of the oldest board games in history!
- If you had one superpower, what would it be? I would love the ability to fly. When I was a kid, I used to dream about being able to stand on the edge of the curb, and just take off….
I'm here to answer any questions you might have about our products and services.
Feel fee to contact me via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (541) 684-5700 ext. 6